Some of the topics for this class include:
• Essential selection, masking and knockout techniques
• Layers, Layer Groups & Layer Clipping Masks
• Simple collages based on image overlays, blending modes
• The Advanced Blending Options
• Precision collage control with Layer Masks
• Image transformation tools including Free Transform and Warp
• Using Smart Objects to non-destructively transform or warp
• Creating a collage from different source photos
• Multi-exposure composites to control contrast
• HDR (high dynamic range) Imaging
• Matching color and lighting between images
• Photographic considerations for creating images specifically for a collage.
Please note that this is not a beginning Photoshop class, nor is it a beginning computer class. You should have a working familiarity with both Photoshop and computer basics on either Windows or Mac . All example images used in the class will be provided to you.